Demos - Click on image.
Heat Transfer Summary Pages
Differential Heat Equations
Table of Contents - Heat Transfer
Presentation of the fundamental concepts and solved problems of a first course in Heat Transfer. Appropriate for classroom presentation,
self-tutorials, and distance-learning courses, generally at the sophomore or junior level of engineering students. . Theory is illustrated
through the use of goal statements, graphics, animations and interactive exercises. Derivations of equations are shown step-wise using
easily understood animations.
How the Heat Transfer electronic course can be used:
Who will benefit?
- Classroom Instruction
- Distance Learning
- Continuing Education
- Desktop Reference
- Engineering students taking a first course in Heat Transfer
- Instructors who wish to present computer-based lectures: Classroom, Distance learning, Tutoring
- Practicing Engineers who need a refresher course or desktop reference
- Introduction to Heat Transfer
- Differential Equations
- Steady State
- Transient Heat Transfer
- Forced Convection
- Natural Convection
- Boiling and Condensation
- Heat Exchangers
- NEW! Hot Spot in Table of Contents. Allows instant display of every page in the course.
- Quick Search Table of Contents and Comprehensive Index.
- Interactive Problems with step-wise solutions
- Experimental Techniques
- Theoretical Derivations