Table of Contents - Introductory Chemistry
Who will benefit?
- College students taking Introductory Chemistry
- High school students taking an advanced chemistry course
- Instructors who wish to present computer-based lectures: Classroom, Distance learning, Tutoring
- Practicing scientists and technicians who want a refresher course or desktop reference
Additions in the near future: Introduction, Reactions in Aqueous Solution and Organic Chemistry.
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Shapes of Molecules
- Interaction Forces
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acid-Base Solution
- Complex Solutions
- Thermodynamics of Solutions